This document describes the procedures for creating and executing an
implementation plan. A complete implementation plan should be created
and followed for every project performed by members of the Database
and/or Opensystems Group.
- Describe the goals and objectives of the implementation.
- Describe the implementation requirements.
- Describe how a successful implementation will be verified and/or
- Provide a list of documentation updates required due to execution
of this implementation.
- Create detailed checklist for each task to perform.
- Plan should contain checkpoints in time.
- Submit plan to peer for review and comments.
- Submit plan and comments from peer review to group leader.
- After implementation plan has been reviewed by peer and group
leader, send to director of Fort Worth Data Center.
- Submit RFC.
- If execution of implementation of plan is over timeline more
than 10 minutes, contact group leader.
- Perform documentation updates.
- Close RFC.