AIX Workload Manager Design
Definition of Terms
- A set of processes within a single set of resource limits
- Examples: resource group, service group, containerized business function
- A subdivision of a class which contains a subset of processes within a single set of resource limits
- Example: An instance of an Oracle database
Containerized Business Function
- May refer to all physical and virtual resources associated with a business function, necessary to provide the service.
For assistance with Workload Manager, Datacenter Automation,
Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, High Availability,
Virtualization, and Live Partition Mobility, please contact Mt Xia.