Service Level Agreements
Definition of Terms (continued)
- A physical computing device, may host one or more partitions or logical systems.
- A logical grouping of resources such as CPU, Memory, network and SAN adapters.
- May be shared between multiple systems simultaneously.
- Allocated and Deallocated on an as needed basis.
- SLA may address number of CPUs provided, not underlying processing units.
- Assigned to a single system at a time.
- May be allocated and deallocated on an as needed basis.
- May be reassigned during off-peak processing times.
For assistance with designing, writing, implementing, and supporting
your Service Level Agreements (SLA), please contact