Business Impact Analysis Outline
The BIA Process
Identify main business functions
- For example, sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing, IT, et al.
Identify major activities of each function
Identify dependencies for all major activities
- Must include all prerequisites or facilitators
- For example, ICT infrastructure and applications
- Manufacturing facilities, raw materials, customer contact centers, etc.
- Accommodation and transportation
Quantify consequence from the loss of prerequisites
For assistance with conducting your business impact
analysis, please contact