Business Impact Analysis Outline
Business Perspective of BIA
Creates a statement of
- The critical operational needs
- How quickly I need it back
- How do I meet catch-up implications after the information systems become available again?
- How much I can afford to have lost when the process is restored
- The (non-IT) resources that are essential for me to achieve my fundamental purpose
- What do I need to do to ensure their availability?
Identifies critical business applications
- Time scales and impacts
- Document in the DR plan
Drives the IT perspective of BIA
For assistance with conducting your business impact
analysis, please contact