Off-Site High Availability / Disaster Recovery Cube
Does your small business need high availability and/or Disaster
Recovery capabilities, but are unable to justify the cost?
Mt Xia maintains off-site facilities to house your equipment for the
purpose of providing high availability and disaster recovery services
for small businesses. These facilities provide private, locked cubes
for your equipment, where physical and logical access is restricted only
to your personnel.
Remote access to your systems is provided through a secure network
over a high speed internet connection.
Physical access can be provided on a 7 x 24 x 365 basis.
The high availability / disaster recovery cube provides:
- Off-site location
- Locked, secure, monitored facilities
- Locked, secure, private cube for your equipment and infrastructure
- Off-site infrastructure monitoring and notification
- High speed internet connectivity
- Environmental control
- Electrical Power, 120 VAC and/or 240 VAC
- 7 x 24 x 365 remote logical access
- 7 x 24 x 365 physical access
- Sarbanes/Oxley compliance capabilities
- Alarm security
- Video Camera surveillance
- Facility is seconds from the police station
- Facility is next door to a fire station
Contact Mt Xia's Availability Services